- FREE of charge
Choosing Knowledge Graphs and Data Lineage solutions
Knowledge Graphs and Data Lineage are metadata capabilities that many companies would like to implement if they have not already. These capabilities assist in getting value from data and sustaining competitive advantage. However, more often than not, companies start implementing this sort of software without clearly understanding all their needs and requirements. This approach may lead to the initiative’s failure…. Hence the webinar…
In this webinar, we will answer the following:
- How to define your needs? A clear understanding of a company’s needs assists in defining a feasible scope and implementation approach. It also allows for choosing the required set of metadata capabilities.
- How to specify requirements for a software solution? Multiple solutions exist. To choose the right one, a company must clearly specify its requirements.
- How to choose the right solution? Not a simple choice, we will review some of the leading solutions.
- FREE of charge
MEASURING DATA MANAGEMENT MATURITY AND PERFORMANCE
Many companies have implemented various data management capabilities. As they become more experienced, they start asking questions about measuring data management performance and maturity. Many companies understand the need to measure performance. However, many argue the importance of measuring maturity. In this webinar, we will demonstrate that measuring maturity and performance are two sides of the same coin.
We will do it by:
- Discussing the approaches to using a maturity assessment for setting up key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Demonstrating the method for building KPIs
- Sharing the results of the DM Maturity Review 2022
About the speaker
Dr. Irina Steenbeek is the founder and managing director of Data Crossroads. She is a data management practitioner with more than 11 years of experience. The key areas of her professional expertise are the data management maturity assessment, implementation of data management frameworks, and data lineage. Irina has practical experience in software implementation such as ERP and DWH/BI, management consultation, financial and business controls, and data science.
Throughout the years, she has worked for global institutions as well as large- and medium-sized organizations in different sectors, including but not limited to financial institutions, professional services, and IT companies.
OUR LATEST EVENTS
- 23 February 2023 – Webinar “Does Your Company Need a Data Management or Data Governance Initiative?” – Organised by Data Crossroads
26 January 2023 – Webinar “Semantic Data Mapping in the context of Data Lineage“ – Organised by Trigyan
10 November 2022 – Webinar “Data Lineage as an Enabler of a Metadata-driven Organisation?” – Organised by DataGalaxy
4 November 2022 – Webinar “Building Your Successful Data Lineage Business Case in 9 Steps” – Organised by Dama Perú
3 November 2022 – Webinar “Data Lineage for Finance and Risk Professionals” – Organised by Trigyan
- 21 October 2022 – Live presentation “Metadata-driven organization” – Dag van de Metadata 2022 – Ministry of Finance of the Netherlands
- 17 October 2022 – Workshop “Data Lineage from a business perspective” – BI-United, the network of BI professionals in the Netherlands